Intercomp's response to COVID-19
We are continuously monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19, taking into consideration the advice and recommendations being issued by the local government and the health authorities.
We are respecting all social distancing directives that were issued by the local health authorities and we have invested in all necessary protective equipment necessary to keep our customers and our staff safe.
Order Online - Free Delivery to Malta & Gozo
We strongly encourage you all to shop online at https://intercomp.com.mt/ – we deliver free of charge to all of Malta & Gozo. Due to high demand, our delivery lead times may be longer than usual. Please bear with us, we’ll get your orders to you as quickly as possible.
If you are not sure exactly what you want and you need the help of one of our sales team, you can email us at [email protected] or call us on 2291 6666.
Intercomp Service Centre – Triq Aldo Moro, Marsa
Our Service Centre is open from Monday to Friday – 8:00am and 6:00pm and on Saturday between 9:00am and 1:00pm.
Intercomp Shop – Triq Aldo Moro, Marsa
This outlet is open Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 6:00pm and on Saturday between 9:00am and 1:00pm.
Intercomp Shop – PAMA
This outlet is open from Monday – Saturday between 09:30am and 7:30pm.
Sunday between 10:00am and 6:00pm.
Intercomp Shop – PLAZA
This outlet Is open from Monday – Saturday between 10:00am and 7:00pm.
Intercomp Shop – Centerparc
This outlet is open from Monday – Saturday between 10:00am and 7:00pm.
Intercomp Shop – The Point
This outlet is open from Monday – Saturday between 10:00am and 7:30pm.
Sunday between 11:00am and 6:00pm.
We have implemented a number of precautionary measures to protect both you as our customers, as well as our staff:
- We are limiting the number of customers that are allowed into the shop and the repair centre;
- We are reminding customers to maintain a safe distance from our staff and from each other;
- We have increased the frequency with which we are cleaning our shop and the repair centre;
- We kindly ask customers not to touch items on display in the shop. Our retail sales team will guide you accordingly;
- We are encouraging all customers to pay using credit or debit cards, to avoid the unnecessary handling of cash;
- We are strictly monitoring our staff to ensure that they are not exhibiting any flu-like symptoms;
- We are relying on you as our customers to not come to our outlet if you have flu-like symptoms or are under mandatory quarantine;
- We must insist that you inform both our Sales and Delivery teams if you are currently in mandatory quarantine.