There is plenty of hype surrounding the impending launch of Apple’s new iPhone 11 which is being touted by some as the smartphone model that offers the most value for money due to its advanced features and accessible price.
The new Apple iPhone 11 is rolling out in Malta in a few days and is available on pre-order here since stocks are limited. At Intercomp we are offering the option to pre-order this model and change your mind later at no charge. Pre-ordering is highly recommended as we foresee that this model will sell very fast.
We have got our hands on Apple’s new addition, and are breaking down what the hype is all about:
Advanced camera capabilities:
- One of the most impressive features of the new iPhone 11 by Apple is by far its advanced camera. So, if you are one of those who loves capturing memories spontaneously with your smartphone, this may be the iPhone for you.
- The night mode is new and improved, allowing you take bright sharp snaps even in the darkest of scenes and there is also an improved portrait mode where the background is put slightly out of focus to enhance the foreground.
- Another visible change is the fact that this smartphone offers a dual-lens camera array which means you can capture much wider shots thanks to its 120-degree lens.
Longer battery life:
- The people have spoken, and Apple has listened. The latest iPhone 11 has one more additional hour of battery life than its predecessor and it can be charged wirelessly using wireless charger or a wireless power bank.
Storage and speed:
- The cheapest iPhone 11 is available with 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of storage space. It runs on the Apple A13 Bionic processor which means faster performance than previous models allowing you to switch between apps with more ease and less waiting time.
- The latest iPhone 11 is water-resistant up to two meters, for a duration of 30 minutes. This doesn’t mean you should go swimming intentionally with your iPhone; however, it does mean you will panic less when someone spills water over your device or if you mistakenly drop it in the water.
It comes in six colours
- The latest iPhone 11 by Apple can be bought in a variety colours. There are six colours to choose from: black, white, yellow, purple, green and (product) red. However we recommend pre-ordering your colour of choice as some more popular colours are selling fast.
Should you go for the Apple iPhone 11?
In summary, we feel the main reason the new iPhone 11 is being regarded as the premium smartphone at an accessible price, is the fact that it has addressed two key aspects that mean the most to people: Quality photos and longer battery life. Plus, its improved speed, water-resistance and fun colours just add to the appeal of Apple’s latest iPhone launch.
You can pre-order your iPhone 11 NOW from Intercomp to be one of the first to get the latest iPhone 11. Don’t worry you can change your mind later at no cost.
If you order from Intercomp you will also earn thousands of Lava Rewards which you can exchange for discounts at any of the 43 outlets in the scheme, including Intercomp, Aldo, The Atrium, Homemate, Vecchia Napoili, Cuba, Scavolini, Junior’s and more.
If that wasn’t enough reason to pre-order your iPhone 11 from Intercomp, you can also take advantage of the Easy Payment Scheme where you can pay for your iPhone 11 for as little as €42.65 per month without involving banks.
For more information you may contact a member of our team on [email protected]
You may also visit any of our outlets located at:
- PAMA Shopping Mall, Mosta
- The Point Shopping Mall, Sliema
- The Plaza Shopping Centre, Sliema
- Triq Aldo Moro, Marsa