Accelerate your GDPR compliance journey with INTERCOMP
Key customer concerns
- Facing significant penalties for non-compliance
- Keeping up with enhanced personal privacy rights and changing regulations.
- Increasing risk related to increasing amounts of complex electronic data
Compliance depends on people, process, and technology– not just products. Here are a few things in the technology to get you started on your journey towards GDPR compliance.
Move to a trusted platform
- The Microsoft cloud offers compliance leadership including ISO 27001/27018, FedRAMP, FISMA, EU Model Clauses, plus the upcoming GDPR requirements
Assess compliance risk
- Deliver real-time risk assessment, actionable insights and a simplified compliance process (Compliance Manager)
Manage and protect data
- Run large searches across all mailboxes and folders in Office 365 to identify where sensitive files are located (Content Search, eDiscovery)
- Automatically classify and protect sensitive data across cloud services and on-premises (Advanced Data Governance†, Azure Information Protection Premium, Azure Information Protection Scanner)
- Protect users’ identities and devices, and control access to valuable resources based on user risk level (Identity and Access Management-multiple capabilities highlighted in deck)
- Protect against advanced threats and recover quickly when attacked (Threat Protection-multiple capabilities highlighted in deck)
Streamline the reporting process
- Produce reports that track sensitive data, where it’s been distributed, and whether access has been revoked (Azure Information Protection Premium)
Stay up-to-date with compliance standards
- Microsoft is an industry leader and offers the most comprehensive set of compliance certifications.
- Machine learning and analytics in Microsoft 365 helps automatically improve data management and protection.
- A single-stack solution with components that work well together and deliver ongoing innovation.
- Users are empowered to be compliant without affecting productivity.