Vanguard Veo 2 264AB
VEO 2 264AB features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to setup the tripod in a snap of your fingers and also includes the new and advanced twist ¼ turn lock unlock system for fast deployment and solid setting. VEO 2 264AB ball head operates perfectly with 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control.
Composing photographs of unique architecture from different civilizations, capturing unexpected moments of wildlife, beautiful scenes of cultures and people from around the world, browsing different sites and taking in the various beauties of nature are unique opportunities to share your stories and emotions.
Take the VEO 2 264AB everywhere with you! Set it up in matter of seconds, use the Advanced Engineering legs and twist locks systems with confidence while enjoying versatile creative positions
VEO 2 264AB is an easy portable and super lightweight, 26mm, 4 section Aluminium travel tripod kit with a multi action ball head with maximum work load of 8 kg / 17.6 lbs. It weighs only 1.6 kg / 3.5lbs and can be extended up to 155 cm / 61 inch.
- Intuitive VEO 2 264AB operations to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Aircraft aluminum alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting performances or playing sessions.
- Multi-action Ball Head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation. Ergonomic knobs providing 8 kg / 17.6 lbs work load performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR place
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any size of standard heads.